This is a new regular weekly column we’re starting for 2019 here on the blog. Running our dog blog and petcare businesses we regularly come across many great products that we just love so much and never really get to share or tell anyone about!
So…. we thought a very quick weekly post about these pawsome items is required! Every Friday (…starting with our next post!) we’ll share an ‘editor’s pick'; a weekly pet product that we found & love with a short description & where to buy links. These could be new to you or they could just be new to us – but I’m sure they will all be essential for us dog loving hoomans!
So this is our first editor’s pick and we thought we’d choose something seasonal – a rather splendid diary from designer Sophie Corrigan.
Anatomy Of A Dachshund Diary
Why I picked this…
These hardback diaries make getting organised a ton of fun. Inside, you’ll find weekly, monthly and yearly overviews, plus plenty of space for all your goals, important dates and to-dos. Complete with the smoothest paper pages, a ribbon marker (so you won’t lose your place) and a cover you can personalise. Let’s not forget to mention the super dachshund design – a must for the sausage lover!
– 153mm x 215mm
– 96 leaves (192 sides) of premium paper
– Inner leaves: 85gsm
– Hardback cover: 150gsm silk-paper finish
– Shows a year-view 2019 & 2020 (1 year/page)
– Shows a month-view for 2019, including a ‘To see & do’ column (1 month/double-page spread)
– Each month has a page divided into 4 quarters for monthly goals, important dates, to-do lists and wish lists
– Shows a week-view for 2019 and the first week of 2020 (1 week/double-page spread)
– 35 pages at the back for additional notes (a mix of blank, dotted, lined & grid paper)
– Navy blue ribbon marker
– Cover can be customised with your name!
See more of our editor’s picks by clicking here!
Regards & Woofs,