Our hoomans say that these points are very important and you should read them. I say lets go play fetch instead! Better still, do you have a treat? #Woof
These website terms and conditions (these “terms” or these “terms and conditions”) contained herein on this webpage, shall govern your use of this website, www.ollieandpenny.com, including all pages within this website (collectively referred to herein below as this “website”). These terms apply in full force and effect to your use of this website and by using this website, you expressly accept all terms and conditions contained herein in full. You must not use this website, if you have any objection to any of these terms and conditions.
2. Intellectual Property Rights
Other than content you own, which you may have opted to include on this Website, under these terms, Ollieandpenny.com and/or its licensors own all rights to the intellectual property and material contained in this website, and all such rights are reserved, unless stated otherwise.
You are granted a limited license only, subject to the restrictions provided in these terms, for purposes of viewing the material contained on this website.
You are expressly and emphatically restricted from all of the following:
– publishing any website material in any media;
– selling, sublicensing and/or otherwise commercialising any website material;
– publicly performing and/or showing any website material;
– using this website in any way that is, or may be, damaging to this website;
– using this website in any way that impacts user access to this website;
– using this website contrary to applicable laws and regulations, or in a way that causes, or may cause, harm to the website, or to any person or business entity;
– engaging in any data mining, data harvesting, data extracting or any other similar activity in relation to this website, or while using this website;
– using this website to engage in any advertising or marketing;
Certain areas of this website are restricted from access by you and Ollieandpenny.com may further restrict access by you to any areas of this website, at any time, in its sole and absolute discretion. Any user ID and password you may have for this website are confidential and you must maintain confidentiality of such information.
4. Your Content
In these terms, “your content” shall mean any audio, video, text, images or other material you choose to display on this website. With respect to Your content, by displaying it, you grant Ollieandpenny.com a non-exclusive, worldwide, irrevocable, royalty-free, sublicensable license to use, reproduce, adapt, publish, translate and distribute it in any and all media.
Your content must be your own and must not be infringing on any third party’s rights.Ollieandpenny.com reserves the right edit, change, adjust or to remove any of your content from this website at any time, and for any reason, without notice.
5. No warranties
This website is provided “as is,” with all faults, and Olliesandpenny.com makes no express or implied representations or warranties, of any kind related to this website or the materials contained on this website. Additionally, nothing contained on this website shall be construed as providing consult or advice to you.
6. Limitation of liability
In no event shall Ollieandpenny.com, nor any of its authors, owners and employees, be liable to you for anything arising out of or in any way connected with your use of this Website, whether such liability is under contract, tort or otherwise, and Ollieandpenny.com, including its authors, owners and employees shall not be liable for any indirect, consequential or special liability arising out of or in any way related to your use of this website.
You hereby indemnify to the fullest extent Ollieandpenny.com from and against any and all liabilities, costs, demands, causes of action, damages and expenses (including reasonable attorney’s fees) arising out of or in any way related to your breach of any of the provisions of these terms.
If any provision of these terms is found to be unenforceable or invalid under any applicable law, such unenforceability or invalidity shall not render these terms unenforceable or invalid as a whole, and such provisions shall be deleted without affecting the remaining provisions herein.
9. Variation of Terms
Ollieandpenny.com is permitted to revise these terms at any time as it sees fit, and by using this website you are expected to review such terms on a regular basis to ensure you understand all terms and conditions governing use of this website.
Ollieandpenny.com shall be permitted to assign, transfer, and subcontract its rights and/or obligations under these terms without any notification or consent required. However, you shall not be permitted to assign, transfer, or subcontract any of your rights and/or obligations under these terms.
11. Entire Agreement
These terms, including any legal notices and disclaimers contained on this Website, constitute the entire agreement between Ollieandpenny.com and you in relation to your use of this website, and supersede all prior agreements and understandings with respect to the same.
12. Governing Law & Jurisdiction
These terms will be governed by and construed in accordance with the laws of the Republic of Ireland, Northern Ireland, England, Scotland and Wales, and you submit to the non-exclusive jurisdiction of the state and federal courts located in the state for the resolution of any disputes.
Giveaways & Competitions
1. Ollieandpenny.com is the sole promoter for all giveaways & competitions unless stated otherwise. Our office is at Ratoath, Co. Meath, Ireland.
2. Authors, owners, employees or their family members or anyone else connected in any way with the giveaway/competition or helping to set up the giveaway/competition shall not be permitted to enter.
3. There is no entry fee and no purchase necessary to enter giveaways/competitions.
4. Where to enter giveaways/competition and details of how to enter are found on individual giveaways/competition pages/articles.
(a). Facebook entry is for personal Facebook accounts only. We will not accept entries via business pages or otherwise.
(b). Twitter entry has to be from a public account so we can see you entered. We will not accept entries via private accounts.
5. Closing date for entry will be posted for individual giveaways/competitions within each page/article. After this date the no further entries to the giveaway/competition will be permitted.
6. Competitions & giveaways are open to UK & Irish addresses only. Unless otherwise stated in individual competition or giveaway terms.
(a). Excludes the Pooch Post giveaway located here. This giveaway is open to Irish residential addresses only.
7. No responsibility can be accepted for entries not received for whatever reason.
8. The prize for each winner of the giveaway/competition will be posted on individual pages/articles.
9. Ollieandpenny.com reserves the right to cancel or amend giveaways/competitions and these terms and conditions without notice in the event of a catastrophe, war, civil or military disturbance, act of God or any actual or anticipated breach of any applicable law or regulation or any other event outside of our control. Any changes to giveaways/competitions will be notified to entrants as soon as possible by us.
10. Ollieandpenny.com is not responsible for inaccurate prize details supplied to any entrant by any third party connected with giveaways/competitions.
11. No cash alternative to the prizes will be offered. The prizes are not transferable. Prizes are subject to availability and we reserve the right to substitute any prize with another of equivalent value without giving notice.
12. Winners will be chosen after the giveaway/competition closing date as notified within individual pages/articles.